A Message From Joey & Amy Godwin
April 1, 2020
COVID-19 has altered the course of all our daily lives. Here at Lynnrich, we are doing everything in our power to ensure the safety of our team, our customers and our community. This situation is rapidly developing, and we are actively pursuing the most up to date information as possible from the CDC, Governor Bullock’s office, the State of Montana and the federal government. We take this pandemic very seriously and with this in mind; we have implemented the following protocols while we navigate the unknown.
- Our office at 455 South Moore Lane will be closed to the public as this situation continues to develop. Deliveries, packages, etc. will be delivered outdoors and with limited contact.
- Our office, sales & installation staff will be available during normal business hours via telephone, email or texts. If you need to access any of our staff in person, just let us know and we will facilitate your needs.
- We are adhering to the strict non-contact rule set by the CDC of maintaining at least 6’ distance between individuals. We are asking all members of the Lynnrich family to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc. until the situation is over.
- We have cancelled all meetings and gatherings.
- We have limited travel to essential business critical activities. We have halted most trips not related to necessary safety and compliance related tasks.
- Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are sanitizing and implementing enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Team members who feel ill are asked to remain at home and seek appropriate medical attention. We want to care for our team members and their families who are ill with compassion and assurance that their job is secure when they are able to return to work.
- We have not furloughed or laid off any employee of Lynnrich during this time.
- Our sales team have ceased sales calls that require them to enter the homes of our customers. You will likely hear from them via telephone or email. We want to assure you that we are here for our customers and will gladly work together via email, telephone, face time or outside of your home to help you with a bid or any service that we offer. This is in everyone’s best interest.
- We ask that you avoid coming near our facilities if you are feeling ill. Please call us! We will be happy to arrange a way to take care of you.
- We ask that you understand that service might be slower during this time but know that we are doing all things possible to ensure your safety as well as that of our Lynnrich team members.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves, and any changes will be communicated promptly. Providing the high levels of service our customers and vendors have come to expect from Lynnrich is a priority for us. We are here to navigate the unknowns of this nationwide crisis together.
Joey & Amy Godwin